General Surgeons in Nagpur, 14 Results
Dr. Virendra Kale
23 years of experience
FAMS - General Surgery, KARD Fellowship, MS - General Surgery, M.S (Anorectal Surgery), BAMS
- Best piles and fistula hospital in central india in 2017.
- Anorectal Surgeon at Kale Piles Hospital, Dighori.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Lata Kale
17 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, KARD FELLOWSHIP (Anorectal Surgery), BAMS
- National Seminar on Piles in 2014.
- Anorectal Specialist at Kale Ayurvedic Piles Hospital, Dighori.
- Member of National Integrated medical Association.
Dr. Jitendra Mehta
36 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Head Of Department of Plastic Surgery at NKP Salve Institute of Medical Science in 2011.
- Owner at Dr Mehta Plastic Surgery Clinic.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you