Gynecologic Oncologists in Bangalore, 11 Results
Dr. Rajshekhar C Jaka
21 years of experience
FRCS, DNB - Surgical Oncology, Fellowship in Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgical Oncology, European Board Certified in Surgical Oncology, DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Chairman- Sankalpa Chase Cancer Foundation and Research Trust in 2017.
- Surgical Oncologist and Robotic Surgeon at Manipal Hospital, Old Airport Road.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. R Suchitra
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Dr. Lata Ravichander
29 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy), DGO, MBBS
Dr. Prasad Narayanan
24 years of experience
DM - Medical Oncology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Microalbuminuria in NonDiabetic Myocardial Infarction in 2013.
- Consultant Medical Oncologist and Stem Cell Transplant Physician at Mazumdar-Shaw Cancer Cente.
- Consultant Medical Oncologist and Stem Cell Transplant Physician at Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Science.
Dr. Anil Kamath
23 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, DNB - General Surgery, MS, MBBS
- Awarded the UICC- ICRETT Fellowship for specialized training at Washington Cancer Centre for Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Surgeries in 2008.
- Surgical Oncology, Senior Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.