Gynecologists in Cv Raman Nagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 7 Results
25 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- Best Paper Presentation in Interventional conf on High risk Obstetrtics . in 2011.
- Best Post Graduate Paper Presentation in 2002.
Dr. A Prem
14 years of experience
DGO, MD - Biochemistry, MBBS
- Best poster award in 2012.
- Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Infertility Specialist at Sandhya IVF hospital vellore.
- Member of Federation of obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility