Gynecologists in Sarjapur Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 39 Results
Dr. Shilpa Ellur
17 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO, Training in Reproductive Medicine, Training in obstetrics and gynecology ultrasonography, MBBS
- WON 1ST PRIZE in best Paper presentation: Effect of Hypothyroidism on male and female Infertility in 2012.
- Consultant Infertility at Apollo Fertility Centre, Brookfield.
- Member of BSOG.
Dr. Sireesha Reddy
21 years of experience
CCT (UK), MRCOG(UK), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Best oral presentation for 'Duration of incision to entry in different laparoscopy entry methods in 2008.
- Chief Consultant Gynaecologist at Mother Hood Hospitals.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG).
Dr. Phani Madhuri
14 years of experience
Diploma in pelvic endoscopy, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Gold Medalist, Bangalore Medical College.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (92)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods