Gynecologists in Indira Nagar & nearby areas in Lucknow, 7 Results
Dr. Archana Kanodia
17 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Gold Medalist-Post Graduation in 2006.
- Owner & Consultant Gynaecologist at Mother's Care & IVF Centre,Indiranagar.
- Member of Lucknow Obs and Gynaec Society (LOGS).
Dr. Rashmi Kulshreshtha
32 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Social Obstetrics And Gynecologist
- Governance Award in Excellence in Surgery in 1994.
- Consultant at St. Joshephs Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Shuchi Gupta
18 years of experience
DNB, DGO, MBBS
- Best DNB Student in 2011.
- Senior Consultant at Fatima Hospital, Mahanagar, Lucknow.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility