Gynecologists in Chembur & nearby areas in Mumbai, 31 Results
Dr. Ila Tyagi
30 years of experience
Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP), DNB, DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Social Obstetrics And Gynecologist
Dr. Aditi Singhi
19 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- FOGSI CORION award winner junior category, 2008 for Best scientific research work in Obstetrics & Gynecology Award presented at 51st All India congress of obstetrics & gynecology (AICOG) in 2008.
- Junior consultant at National institute of laser and endoscopic surgery and aakar ivf centre.
- Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE).
Dr. Sharmila Mulye
17 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MNAMS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- High risk pregnancies management and treatment of pre eclampsia. in 2014.
- Consultant Obstetrician gynaecologist at Apollo Clinic.
- Member of MOGS.
Dr. Nanda Kumar
20 years of experience
- Best Paper Award In Conference in 2009.
- Consultant Gynecologist at Dr. Nanda Kumar's Clinic.
- Member of The Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Societies of India.
Dr. Tanuja Uchil
24 years of experience
Specialised Advanced Training Course in Gynaecological Endoscopy, Indo German Training Course in Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery, Diploma in Reproductive Medicine (Germany), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
Dr. Neelam Bhise
17 years of experience
Masters in Surgery (MS), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- N.A.PurandareAward -Best Paper, MOGS Conference dated 13-02-2010 for in 2010.
- Fertility Doctor at Mangal Anand Hospital.
- Fertility Doctor at Genesis Infertility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility