Gynecologists in Kharghar & nearby areas in Navi Mumbai, 46 Results
Dr. Shilpa Patil
23 years of experience
- Lectures on Sex Education in School in 2016.
- Senior Consultant at Women's Health Care Clinic.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Pooja Bansal
15 years of experience
- FOGSI Recognized Infertility Course in 2013.
- Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Multiple Hospitals.
- Member of The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Deepali Bhagat
13 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Dr. Tripti Yadav
21 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Workshop on Assisted Reproductive Technology And Embryology in 2006.
- Consultant at MGM Vashi.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (95)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible