Gynecologists in Patna, 19 Results
Dr. Manika Khanna
22 years of experience
Training at Melbourne IVF unit, Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy at University of Kiel, Germany, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Awarded Most Admirable &amp; Trusted Brad in IVF category (One Behalf Of Gaudium IVF) - London in 2018.
- IVF Expert at Gaudium IVF.
- Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
Dr. Shradha Chakhaiyar
13 years of experience
MRCOG part I, DGO, MBBS
- Presented Poster at AICOG ( Al All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecologyl India) Poster Topic- Patwardhan Technique in 2014.
- Gynaecologist Obstritician at Niranjan Aarogya Niketan & Research Centre pvt ltd.
- Reident at Nalanda Medical College & Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility