Gynecologists in Pimpri-Chinchwad & nearby areas in Pune, 7 Results
Dr. Shilpa Dane
18 years of experience
DNB - Family Medicine, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine in 2015.
- Physician at Dev Clinic.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Nikhil S. Parwate
22 years of experience
Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology, MD, MBBS
- " Pumpkin Sized Uterine Tumour " weighing 10.5kg from the abdomen of a 50 year old woman removed after 5 hour surgery. in 2019.
- GynaecOnco Surguen at SRV Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society Colposcopy and Cervical pathology.
Dr. Kalpana Erande
17 years of experience
MD - Ayurveda Medicine, BAMS, Re-Orientation course in Yoga
- Vaidyak Seva Award in 2014.
- Lecturer at D.Y.Patil Ayurvedic Medical College.
- Member of National Integrated medical Association.
Dr. Aradhana Patkar
10 years of experience
Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG), CGO
- National Seminar on New Directions from B.D Memorial College and Hospital, Bhopal in 2009.
- Owner at Family Weight & Gynaec Clinic.
- Member of SPDA-Pimple Gurav Doctors Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility