Head And Neck Surgeons in Mumbai, 9 Results
Dr. Kaushal G.sheth
21 years of experience
MS - ENT, DNB - ENT, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
- International Otolaryngology & Head Neck Surgery Journal - Editorial Board Member in 2016.
- Consultant ENT & Sleep Apnea Surgeon at Godrej Memorial Hospital.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI).
Dr. Pragnya Parikh
29 years of experience
MS - ENT, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
- Hon Assoc Professor - ENT (D Y Patil medical College) in 1992.
- Honorary Surgeon at Kohinoor Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Ritu Sheth
20 years of experience
MS - Otorhinolaryngology, DNB - Otorhinolaryngology, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, MBBS
- Gold Medal for DNB-ENT in 2000.
- Consultant at Kohinoor Hospital.
- Member of Association of Otolarangologists of India.
Dr. Rangnath Jhawar
11 years of experience
MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cleft Case Surgery - Mission Smile in 2012.
- Consultant at Various Hospitals & Clinics.
- Member of Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Asian AOMS).
Questions & Answers on "Head And Neck Surgeon" (12)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
A routine brain MRI with attention to the internal auditory meatus should be requested in acute cases where no cause is detected and idiopathic origin is assumed. These individuals are usually started on oral corticosteroids with a prednisone dose of 1 mg/kg/day (max 60 mg/day) for seven days and then decreased during the following week.
Hearing aids, of which there are many sorts, are the basis of treatment in chronic situations. Even in mild or severe cases of presbycusis, hearing aids are beneficial to the majority of patients.  There is no way to restore former hearing thresholds, and due to psychosocial comorbidities, audiological rehabilitation support is especially necessary in these patients.
The most prevalent equipment for treating hearing loss are traditional behind-the-ear air conduction hearing aids.
Hearing aids with bilateral microphones and contralateral signal routing (BiCROS) are similar, but a microphone also helps the better hearing ear on the same side.
You need immediate medical attention by an ENT. Your ear examination and audiological assessment is of extreme importance for prompt treatment.
Tab Vertin aggravates acid reflux, adding an antacid will help with the nausea.
Rhinoplasty is a safe surgery but still common risk after Rhinoplasty are Anesthesia risks, Infection, Poor wound healing or scarring, Change in skin sensation (numbness or pain), Nasal septal perforation (a hole in the nasal septum) is rare, Difficulty breathing, Unsatisfactory nasal appearance, Skin discoloration and swelling and others. But still consult an ENT specialist - Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologists in India.