- The Gynecology Department at MaxCure Suyosha is headed by Dr. Manjula Anagani with efficient and highly qualified Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Neonatologists & Pediatricians.
- The department follows a multidisciplinary team-based approach to provide a safe and memorable experience for mothers and children.
- The hospital has highly qualified super specialists in pediatric intensive care, neonatology, pediatric neurology, pediatric surgery, and other sub-specialties.
- MaxCure Suyosha is a one-stop solution for advanced clinical care catering to women's health and wellness needs 24x7.
- The Pediatric Department at MaxCure Suyosha provides care across all levels, ranging from outpatient to intensive and critical care.
Open 24 x 7
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
₹ 850 Approx.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
₹ 600 Approx.
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
₹ 500 Approx.
Name: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
Distance: 31 Km
Duration: 36 Mins
Name: Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station
Distance: 14 Km
Duration: 37 Mins
- The hospital is fully equipped with all modern state-of-the-art technology and laboratory facilities.
- The hospital aims to develop a tertiary care pediatric center of clinical excellence and a leading center in pediatric clinical research, upholding moral, social, and ethical values in their attempt to build a healthier future.
- Patients can get phone numbers and call doctors of MaxCure Suyosha Woman & Child Hospital on Timesmed.com.
How do you rate the information on this page ?
Based on 1 reviews