- "Meditrina" is dedicated to delivering humane, efficient, good quality and cost-effective healthcare facilities with respect and consideration to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- They aim to constantly seek to increase the standard of their health care by implementing the newest technologies and equipment to enhance their medical processes and procedures.
- The Meditrina Institute of Medical Sciences is also fitted with the Dialysis Unit, the Endoscopy Kit, the Cardiac Ambulance, the State-of-the-Art Radio-Diagnostics and the NABL Certified Pathology Center.
- They serve the needs of the society in their selected area of super-specialities such as neurology, orthopedics, cardiology, gastroenterology, urology, cosmetics and limited access surgery.
- They adopt process-driven delivery processes that meet with universal norms in health treatment, the healthy climate, infectious prevention and protection for patients' interests and privacy.
- Medrina Institute of Medical Sciences has gained NABH (National Accreditation Board of Hospitals & Healthcare) accreditation, the largest and most rigorous quality assurance organization in India, and the Central Authority for Health Accreditation.
- Medrina has also earned ISO9001:2008 for Quality Control Program, ISO 14001:2004 for Environmental Protection and OHSAS 18001:2007 for Workplace Health – Universal Certification.
- They are the first healthcare organisation in Nagpur to receive such coveted qualifications establishing an Integrated Management Framework in compliance with high expectations of efficiency, safety and contribution to environmental conservation. The qualification examination was performed by URS Qualification Ltd, United Kingdom.
Dr. Rajesh Soni
35 years of experience
MCh - Urology , DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery , DNB - General Surgery , MS - General Surgery , MBBS