Kidney Stone Treatment doctors in Rajajinagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 32 Results
Dr. Jeevesh B
24 years of experience
MD - Ayurveda Medicine, BAMS
- Ex president - Agnivesha Ayurveda Anushtana in 2014.
- Lecturer, Physician, Yoga consultant at Suvaacha Ayurvedic Centre.
- Member of Karnataka State Ayurveda And Unani Practitioners Board.
Dr. Premkumar K
19 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Poster Award - ASICON in 2005.
- Consultant Urologist at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta road, Rajajinagar, Nagarbhavi..
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Veerabhadhra Guptha K
18 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Gold Medalist in DM.
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Sanjay S
15 years of experience
DNB - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Dr. J C Patel - Dr. B C Mehta JAPI Award 2007. Second Best Case Report: Refractory Hyperkalaemia Due to Trimethoprim, Successfully Treated with Fludrocortisone. Journal of Association of Physicians of India in 2007.
- Medical Director at Dr. Sanjay's Center for Kidney and Diabetes.
- Member of Life Member, Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Dr. Prasanna K
19 years of experience
Fellowship in Pediatric Urology, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Presented The Paper Titled 'Establishment Of Urinary Tract Calculi Analysis Database Using The FTIR Technique' That Won The 'Dr. Dilip Adappa Best Paper Award' At Kuacon-2007, Held At Mysore On November 03 in 2007.
- Managing Director & Sr. Consultant Urologist at NU Hospitals.
- Member of American Urological Association (AUA).
Dr. Maneesh Sinha
23 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded The Brij Kishore Patna Prize At Usicon 2015 [for The Paper Entitled ‘comparative Study Of Supracostal 11th, Supracostal 12th And Infracostal Access For PCNL ‘ Presented At 47th Annual Conference Of The USI 29th January – 2nd February 2014, New Del.
- Specialist and In Charge at Tata Main Hospital.
- Member of Life member USI.
Dr. Kiran Patro
17 years of experience
DNB - Nephrology, DNB - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Publication - A Study Of Impact Of Cost-effective Nutritional Supplement In Patients On Maintenance Hemodialysis.
- Consultant at NU Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- Member of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Dr. S. Padmanabhan
31 years of experience
DM - Nephrology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Deceased donor renal transplantation with standard and extended criteria donors – A single centre experience – Anil Kumar BT, Manjunath S, Narendra S, Javali D and Padmanabhan S – Presented in the Annual Conference of the Indian Society for Organ Transpla in 2013.
- Senior Consultant Nephrologist at NU Hospitals Private Limited.
- Member of Life Member - Association of Physicians of India.
Questions & Answers on "Kidney Stone Treatment" (15)
You need to get a USG of Abdomen done and a urine routine examination. For detailed information You need to consult Best Nephrologist in Thane.
If the problem is severe you should consult a best Urologist in India to get things cleared.
Chronic kidney disease is usually a progressive disease and tends to progress over time. But inspite of having it patient can be maintained in a reasonably good health with proper medication, diet and routine Nephrologist's consultation. I request you to reach to a nephrologist near you for treatment optimisation.