From last one week doctor, i am suffering a lot due to stone

Male | 35


's profile picture

Dr. Sachin Gupta

10 years of experience

Nephrologist/Renal Specialist

Answered on 2nd December 2021

If the problem is severe you should consult a best Urologist in India  to get things cleared. 


Cost of Nephrologyy Treatment in India

Relevant Blogs

Assistance, Over Call