Laparoscopic Surgeons in Kolkata, 24 Results
Dr. Sumantra Ray
10 years of experience
MRCS (UK), Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. M.l Goenka
45 years of experience
- Selected as member of Advisory committee of World Congress on Human Reproduction organised at Bueno Aires, Argentina in 1997.
- IVF specialist and Laparoscopic surgeon at Institute of Human Reproduction.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Prasenjit Chowdhury
18 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Siddhartha Biswas
22 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, FIMSA, FAIS, MNAMS - General Surgery, DNB, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Sumit Gulati
20 years of experience
Diploma in Laparoscopy, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery
Dr. Om Tantia
34 years of experience
FACS, FRCS - Laparoscopic Surgery, Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS), FAIS, Masters in Surgery (MS), MBBS
- Best Paper Award/Biliary Injuries in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – an experience of 12,685 cases – IASG 2005 at Chandigarh in 2005.
- Medical Director & Head Dept. of Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery at ILS Hospitals.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Sandip Chakrabarti
30 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded in 1992.
- Visiting Consultant Performing Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospital, Salt Lake.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).