Laparoscopic Surgeons in Lucknow, 14 Results
Dr. Saurabh Agrawal
24 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - Urology, MBBS
- Specilist in Laser Surgeries in 2008.
- Owner at AG Stone Urology, Laparoscopy and Laser Center.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Tarun Agarwal
18 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (FALS) in 2016.
- Associate Professor at Career Medical College.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Neeraj Dwivedi
39 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS, B.Sc
- Awarded Traveling Fellowship of Indian Society of Surgical Gastroenterology at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow in 1996.
- Chief Consultant Surgeon at Charak Hospital and Research center.
- Member of The Associations of Surgeons of India.
Dr. Rama Srivastava
32 years of experience
PG(Human Rights), Fellowship in Laparoscopy, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- President (Lucknow Nursing Home Association) in 2015.
- Consultant at PHMS and SGPGI, JWALA Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Dr. Praveen Kumar Pandey
16 years of experience
MNAMS - Urology, MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Uaa Youth Section Fellowship in 2014.
- Assistant Professor (Urology) at Dr RML hospital and PGIMER.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Questions & Answers on "Laparoscopic Surgeon" (66)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.