Oncologists in Nariman Point & nearby areas in Mumbai, 13 Results
Dr. Anjana Sainani
30 years of experience
MD - Pediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- Ansari K, Clerk A, Patel MH, Sainani A, Shastry PS, Advani SH. Hypercalcemia induced by parathyroid hormone-related peptide after treatment of squamous cell carcinoma of oral cavity. J Assoc Physicians India. 2003.
- Bakshi CA, Jain RA, Sastry PS, Sainani AR, Advani SH. Imatinib in gastrointestinal stromal tumors. J Assoc Physicians India. 2004.
- Ritchie DS, Sainani A, D'Souza A, Grigg AP. Passive donor-to-recipient transfer of antiphospholipid syndrome following allogeneic stem-cell transplantation. Am J Hematol. 2005.
Dr. Donald John Babu
16 years of experience
Certificate of Membership in IAGES, FICS - General Surgery, FAIS, FALS, MCh - Surgical Oncology, FMAS, FICS - Surgical Oncology, MRCS (UK), FCPS - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medalist - Fellowship in European Board of Surgical Oncology in 2015.
- Specialist Senior Registrar at Tata Cancer Hospital.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Ninad V Katdare
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Gastrointestinal Oncology, Diplome Universitaire - Surgical Endoscopy, MS Advanced Oncology, Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology, Senior Residency Training Program (Surgical Oncology), DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Ruth and Adolf Merckle ICAS scholarship, germany in 2015.
- Fellow in Advanced laparoscopy and Robotics at Galaxy care Hospital.
- Member of European society of surgical oncology (ESS0).
Dr. Akash Umesh Tiwari
9 years of experience
- Keynote Speaker at AOMSI State Conference in 2020.
- Consultant Head & Neck Surgical Oncology at HCG ICS Khubchandani Hospital, Colaba, Mumbai.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Dr. Bharat Chauhan
13 years of experience
DM - Oncology, MD - Medical Oncology, MBBS
- Best Thesis Selection in Medical Oncology in 2013.
- Medical Oncologist at Bombay hospital Mumbai.
- Member of ASCO.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Oncology" (389)
Stage II cancer means cancer has not yet spread outside of prostrate but is large. Treatment depends on age of patient, his general condition mainly. Radical prostatectomy is done and if during surgery it is found that cancer has spread or if few months after surgery PSA has increased, then external beam radiation is considered. Either solely external beam radiation, or brachytherapy, or both are considered depending on patient's condition and cancer stage. If patient has serious health issues then radiation therapy with brachytherapy is planned. Regular follow up with clinician is very important. Please consult an oncologist - Oncologists in Mumbai. Hope our answer helps you.
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist