Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure doctors in Millers Road & nearby areas in Bangalore, 14 Results
Dr. Subhash Chandra V
45 years of experience
FRCP, MRCP, DNB - Cardiology, MBBS
- Sujoy B. Roy Young Investigator Award, Cardiological Society of India, 13th Annual Conference in 1997.
- Senior House Officer of Internal Medicine at St Martha's Hospital.
- Member of Member of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP).
Dr. Murali Krishna
23 years of experience
MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Publications in national and international journals.
- Consultant at Manipal Hospitals.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Shyam Sunder K R
35 years of experience
DNB - Paediatrics, DM - Cardiology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
Dr. Jayaranganath M
26 years of experience
DM - Cardiology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- A case of AML Aneurysm- Indian Heart Journal- 1997..
- Pediatric and Adult Cardiology, at Consultant- Manipal Hospital, HAL Airport Road.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Dr. Keshav R
28 years of experience
MD - Medicine, DNB - Cardiology, MBBS
- Editorial Advisory Board, CIMS, Current Index of Medical Spreadsheet in 2008.
- Consultant at Vivus Health Centre.
- Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
Questions & Answers on "Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure" (109)
As per my understanding you are having two different opinions by two cardiologist regarding the treatment of your patient, so the confusion has arise, but to decide what is a best treatment of patient, clinical examination matters a lot, along with evaluation of reports. Therefore you can always take one more opinion from another cardiologist, who will examine your patient, asses their clinical condition, consider other comorbidities, their general health, and evaluate the older treatment, as well as decide what will be the best. Please be free to take advice from a cardiologist who clear all your doubts - Best Cardiologists in Bangalore. Hope this helps you.
You need NCCT KUB to see if any stones in urinary tract.
As per my understanding, the patient is having LVEF 10% and is walking and talking normally (leading a normal active healthy life). To me it seems to one of the rare case where a person having LVEF 10% and leading active healthy life. You should consult a cardiologist and get the ECHO repeated either there may a mistake in the previous report or if it's a miracle then it should be studied further. Get in touch with experts from Best Cardiologists in Mumbai, or page of any other city. Hope our answer helps you.
Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure doctors in Cunningham Road
Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure doctors in Vasanthnagar
Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure doctors in Kumara Park East
Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure doctors in Jayamahal
Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure doctors in Race Course Road