Pediatricians in Amnora Park Town & nearby areas in Pune, 6 Results
Dr. Ranjeet Kargar
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Neonatology, DNB - Paediatrics, MBBS
- MEMBER OF GLOBAL ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICIANS OF INDIAN ORIGIN in 2012.
- Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist at Noble Hospital,Pune.
- Member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF).
Dr. Pranjali Deshpande
18 years of experience
Fellowship in Neonatology, MD - Pediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- Case presentation at a National Conference, “Pediatric Liver Update” February 2007 organized by Department of Gastroenterology & Pediatrics, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai in collaboration with the Indian Academy of Pediatrics in 2007.
- Consultant pediatrician and neonatologist at Columbia Asia Hospital Kharadi.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Questions & Answers on "Pediatrician" (21)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
This seems to be an afebrile Seizure. Covid can increase the risk of febrile seizures in children.