Pediatricians in Baner & nearby areas in Pune, 9 Results
Dr. Shrinivas Tambe
15 years of experience
Fellowship in PICU and NICU, Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh), MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Dr. Nisha Deshpande
27 years of experience
Training in Pediatric Neurology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Best Poster Presentation - International Child Neurology Congress, Netherlands in 2016.
- Practicing Pediatrician & Pediatric Neurologist at Dr. Taruna's Polyclinic, Aundh.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
17 years of experience
MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MNAMS - General Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Rashtra Ratna Award in 2017.
- Senior Clinical Associate at Hinduja Group Of Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Association of General Surgeon.
Dr. Sagar Pampattiwar
13 years of experience
MD - Ayurveda Medicine, BAMS
- 2nd Rank Holder in M.D Ayurveda from Vijaywada University in 2011.
- Ayurvedic Practitioner at Asmi Clinic, Ambegaon.
- Member of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Questions & Answers on "Pediatrician" (21)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
This seems to be an afebrile Seizure. Covid can increase the risk of febrile seizures in children.