Plastic Surgeons in Mahim & nearby areas in Mumbai, 16 Results
Dr. Kapil Agarwal
21 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery
- Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in 2015.
- Faculty at GSMC & KEM Hospital.
- Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI).
Dr. Sanjay Vaidya
35 years of experience
P G Dip. Laser Medicine, FICS, MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Guinnes World Record Holder in 2013.
- Consultant - Diabetic Foot Surgery at Wockhardt Hospitals.
- Member of Association of plastic surgeons of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Plastic Surgeon" (85)
Diode laser treatment is required for Pilonidal Sinus. Actually Pilonidal Sinus can be treated surgically only. The cavity needs to be removed surgically otherwise the problem will reoccur. After the surgery has been done a diode laser will clear the hairs over the back portion and that will result into complete remission
Strawberry legs generally caused by irritation of the hair follicles specially after waxing so first thing is adopting laser hair removal over waxing that will permanently solve the problem. Secondly If you want to try waxing then use soft wax and also apply coconut oil post waxing. Use Antiseptic like Cetrimide before waxing and mild topical steroids or moderately potent steroids can be applied after waxing process for 2-3 days so that it won't give rise to strawberry legs
Post 3 weeks after Rhinoplasty
- All of your bruising in the under eye area will disappear
- There might be a bit of tip swelling which can be still persistent.
- Avoid unnecessary touching and picking your nose to avoid displacement of nasal bones(osteotomy was done) and diced cartilages(if used)
Chemical peel take around 10 mins.
You need good moisturizer and sun screen after chemical peel treatment