I am 29 years old female I am sufficient from pcod since last 3 years and having irregular periods problem..... I got married 2 years ago and now planning for baby ...pls suggest for conceive....

Asked anonymously on 10th July, 2021 at 7:50 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 13th Jul 2021 at 2:12 pm

Ma'am it would be better to approach a endocrinologist regarding the aforesaid issue, there are still some options for you to try, don't give up hope because of PCOD. And exercise regularly along with eating healthy, as they can help with your condition. Please refer our following page to find trustworthy doctors - Endocrinologists in India. You can come to us anytime you are facing any distress pertaining to a medical matter, take care!

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.