Dr. Shweta Shah is one of Mumbai's most renowned gynecologists and IVF specialists. She has experience than more than 10 years in the field of medical and surgical management of various women’s health problems. Her area of expertise is high-risk pregnancies, ectopic pregnancy, or cardiomyopathy in pregnancy, Infertility treatment, adenomyosis, IVF with high DNA fragmentation and IVF to total laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy, cystectomy, endometriosis, PCOD, and urinary incontinence.
- Dr. Shweta shah completed her MBBS at Maharashtra University of Health and Sciences, Nashik, 2010,
- Dr. Shweta completed her MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2014
- Dr. Shweta did DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in New Delhi
- She did her fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences, 2020.
- A laparoscopic surgeon working as a contractor at Sunflower & Shukan IVF Centers in Ahmedabad
- She was Associate Consultant at Dr. Sakhalkar's Nursing Home in Mumbai and a Fellow in Laparoscopy at Altius Hospital in Bangalore
- Associate Consultant at the Mumbai facility Vinayak Maternity & Nursing Home
- Dr. Shweta was the Medical Specialist at the RNCH & Cooper Hospital in Mumbai
- She also trained undergraduate and graduate students while serving as an assistant professor at K J Somaiya Medical College and Research Center.
- Currently, she is working full-time at Cloud Nine Hospital, Malad, Mumbai.
In addition to her full-time work at Cloud Nine Hospital, she collaborates with:
- Veera Health as a consultant for women struggling with chronic conditions like PCOS, providing evidence-based therapy.
- Nisha IVF as a consultant for infertility problems.
- MomJunction as a consultant and adviser to expectant new mothers, writing articles to help them get guidance in raising kids.
- Shyft, where she provides various textbooks on gynecology to assist users in managing certain health issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the symptoms of PID?
How is PID diagnosed?
Can PID-related infertility be treated?
What outcomes can you expect from vitrectomy with membrane peel?
What is the success rate of a vitrectomy with membrane peel?
How long is the recovery period after vitrectomy with membrane peel?
Is PID only caused by sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
Are there any long-term complications associated with PID?