Company logo
Female | 11

I have been coffing continuously and i can not breath nicely

Dr. Babita Goel's profile picture

Dr. Babita Goel

General Physician

25 years of experience

Answered on 26th Sept '23

For continuous coughing and difficulty breathing consider seeing a general practitioner or family doctor. They can assess your symptoms and guide you whether you need to see a specialist. Depending on the evaluation, you may be referred to a pulmonologist or an ear, nose, and throat specialist in the best hospitals.

Cost Of Related Treatments In Country