Dr. Samrat Jankar is the Director and Department Head of Gastrointestinal Surgery at Kaizen Gastro Care, Wakad, Pune.
In addition, he serves as Lead consultant and HOD of the Minimally Invasive Surgery and Surgical Gastroenterology Department at Symbiosis University Hospital and Research Centre, Lavale, Pune.
Dr. Jankar focuses on diagnosing and treating gastrointestinal issues. He is a specialist in advanced laparoscopic surgery, colorectal surgery, bariatric surgery, pancreas transplant , abdominal wall reconstruction (complex hernia surgery), and GI cancer surgery.
He also provides treatment for conditions like pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, etc.
Moreover, Dr. Jankar's expertise in laparoscopic and robotic surgery minimally invasive surgeries have transformed medical research and provided patients with a wealth of advantages.
Dr. Samrat Jankar has performed more than a thousand successful laparoscopic surgeries.
Dr. Jankar has authored and published several studies and articles in international journals and publications.
His outstanding performance in the medical field gave Dr. Samrat Jankar the opportunity to speak at the International Colorectal Webinar at Sudanese - Surgical Club 2020 award and the Sumeet 2020 International Conference Webinar - 2020 award.
- In 2008, Dr. Samrat V. Jankar graduated with his MBBS degree from the esteemed Grant Medical College in Mumbai.
- After that, in 2012, he graduated with his MS in General Surgery from the VMGMC, Solapur.
- In 2018, Dr. Samrat Jankar gained his Diplomate of National Board (DNB) for Surgical Gastroenterology from Gem Hospital & Research Center, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Further, he received a Fellowship from the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India in 2019.
Areas of Specialization:
- Advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Abdominal wall reconstruction (complex hernia surgery)
- Upper GI endoscopies and colonoscopies
- GI cancer surgery
- Currently, Dr. Samrat Jankar is the Director and HOD of the Gastroenterology Department at Kaizen Gastro Care, Wakad, Pune.
- Additionally, he serves as the lead consultant and Head of the Minimally Invasive Surgery and Surgical Gastroenterology Department at Symbiosis University Hospital and Research Centre, Lavale Pune.
- Also, he was instrumental in establishing the Minimal Invasive and Surgical Gastroenterology Department.
- Dr. Samrat Jankar has successfully managed hundreds of challenging cases throughout his career, accumulating vast experience and skill.
- Throughout his training at the prestigious GEM Hospital and Research Center in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, he acquired enormous expertise and significant exposure to a broad spectrum of gastrointestinal surgery.