General Surgeons in Lucknow, 16 Results
Dr. Yashpal Singh
9 years of experience
DNB - Peripheral Vascular Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Tarun Agarwal
18 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (FALS) in 2016.
- Associate Professor at Career Medical College.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Neeraj Dwivedi
39 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS, B.Sc
- Awarded Traveling Fellowship of Indian Society of Surgical Gastroenterology at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow in 1996.
- Chief Consultant Surgeon at Charak Hospital and Research center.
- Member of The Associations of Surgeons of India.
Dr. Rama Srivastava
32 years of experience
PG(Human Rights), Fellowship in Laparoscopy, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- President (Lucknow Nursing Home Association) in 2015.
- Consultant at PHMS and SGPGI, JWALA Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you