General Surgeons in Deccan Gymkhana & nearby areas in Pune, 16 Results
Dr. Sanjay Kolte
22 years of experience
Fellowship in Laparoscopy, Diploma in Laparoscopy, MRCS (UK), DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- FMAS (AMASI, INDIA).
- Consultant Surgeon at Dr. Kolte's Clinic, Aundh.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Ketan Pai
21 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, FCPS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Bipin Baburao Vibhute
13 years of experience
MBA, GI, Fellowship, Fellowship, Post Graduate Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Bursary award IASGCON in 2012.
- Program Director & Head Senior Consultant at Sahyadri Specialty hospital Deccan, Karve road, Pune 411004.
- Member of Life Member Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC).
Dr. Kshama Kulkarni
20 years of experience
MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MRCS (UK), DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medalist In Pediatric Surgery, Tamilnadu University in 2011.
- Consultant Pediatric Surgeon at Surya mother and child Superspeciality Hosp/ sahyadri hospital/Noble Hosp/ Inamdar Hosp/ Jehangir Hosp/ Mai Mangeshkar Hosp/.
- Member of Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS).
Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta
23 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MCh - Burns & Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Invited Guest Speaker Aesthetics.. How to Start a Medispa in 2015.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College.
- Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.
We need more information to know about the condition of the tumor. Please share your reports or consult a orthopedist near you