General Surgeons in Shivajinagar & nearby areas in Pune, 12 Results
Dr. Ketan Pai
21 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, FCPS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Arvind Kurkarni
40 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Presented paper in Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in Las Vegas, USA at the AAGL Conference. in 2006.
- Owner and Chief Surgeon at OM Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Sanjay Kolte
22 years of experience
Fellowship in Laparoscopy, Diploma in Laparoscopy, MRCS (UK), DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- FMAS (AMASI, INDIA).
- Consultant Surgeon at Dr. Kolte's Clinic, Aundh.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Bipin Baburao Vibhute
13 years of experience
MBA, GI, Fellowship, Fellowship, Post Graduate Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB - General Surgery, MBBS
- Bursary award IASGCON in 2012.
- Program Director & Head Senior Consultant at Sahyadri Specialty hospital Deccan, Karve road, Pune 411004.
- Member of Life Member Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC).
Questions & Answers on "General Surgeon" (65)
Get a ultrasound done of the local part and then consult a surgeon for the treatment.
It can be an infection but the lump if palpable get a needle biopsy done with CT thorax/MRI. consult a surgeon as the the problem needs to be evaluated
You need to visit plastic surgeon personally as there are many factors like age which will decide the line of treatment.
Looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
These cysts have to be removed surgically as if their wall is not removed, they recur.
Surgery for cyst removal is done under local anesthesia.
It gives a permanent solution.