Gynecologists in Sahakaranagar & nearby areas in Bangalore, 19 Results
Dr. Latha Shankar
28 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Diploma in Reproductive Medicine (Germany), DGO, MBBS
Dr. Ashwini Shashidhar
20 years of experience
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, PGDMLE, M.I.C.O.G, Diploma in USG, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Faculty in State Conferences - Given talks & was a Part of Panel Discussions in 2016.
- Sr. Infertility Consultant at Motherhood Hospital, Sahakarnagar.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Madhu Vijayakumar
21 years of experience
FRCOG, Post-Graduation in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, CCMDT, Certificate Course in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, MRCOG(UK), DGO, MBBS
- Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Seropositivity In Antenatal Women- Indian Practitioner in 2014.
- Private Practice at Manasvi Specialists, Sadashivnagar.
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (92)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods