Gynecologists in Yeshwanthpur & nearby areas in Bangalore, 57 Results
Dr. Bhargavi V
18 years of experience
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO, MBBS
- 2016 in 2016.
- Senior Consultant Infertility And Gynecology at Rhea Fertility And Women Care Centre.
- Member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Dr. Bharathi Rajanna
34 years of experience
Fellowship in Advanced Infertility & Endoscopy, Fellowship in Infertility, Diploma In Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, MRCOG(UK), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Trained in Reproductive Medicine in 2011.
- Overseas Consultant at Dhofar International Hospital Salaiah Muscat.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Mangala Gowri
15 years of experience
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Paper presentation on post partum haemorrhage in international congress on emergencies in obstetrics in 2011.
- Registrator at Gunasheela Hospital.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility