Gynecologists in Andheri & nearby areas in Mumbai, 25 Results
Dr. Shreedevi Tanksale
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Fellowship In Endoscopy, Diploma in Family planning (UK), DGO, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- Mogs Quiz Finalist in 2014.
- Senior Resident at KEM Hospital, Parel.
- Member of MOGS.
Dr. Aneesh Sabnis
29 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, D.F.P, DGO, MBBS
- • Ms. Suili Rudra Sinha prize for the “Best Endoscopy Paper” ( Topic – Safe Access at Laparoscopy) at the 49th AICOG at Cochin in 2006.
- Consultant Gynaecologist & Obsterician at Sneh Nursing Home, Andheri East, Mumbai.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Gautam Sonawane
18 years of experience
MNAMS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO, MBBS
Dr. Nilesha Chitre
23 years of experience
Diploma in Advanced Gynaec Laparoscopic Surgery, Master Training in Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- Gold Medalist in University.
- Consultant Surgeon at Private practise.
- Member of Cosmetic Society of India (CSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a gynecologist do?
When should one see a gynecologist?
What’s the difference between gynecologist and ob-gyn?
What can one expect from gynecologist on their first appointment?
How should one prepare for a gynecologist appointment?
How to choose the right gynecologist?
Does insurance cover gynecology treatments?