Gynecologists in Powai & nearby areas in Mumbai, 24 Results
Dr. Shyam Desai
44 years of experience
Diploma in Pelviscopic Surgery, Fellowship in Pelviscopic Surgery, MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy), FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO
Dr. Varsha Degwekar
34 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Gold Medalist in M.S in 1987.
- Full Time Gynaecologist at Care & Cure Nursing Home.
- Member of MOGC.
Dr. Prajakta Katdare-Saraf
16 years of experience
Certificate in Infertility and Endoscopy, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- -- in 2017.
- Owner at Saraf Specialty Clinic.
- Member of Mumbai Obstetrics Gynaec Society.
Dr. Aneesh Sabnis
29 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, D.F.P, DGO, MBBS
- • Ms. Suili Rudra Sinha prize for the “Best Endoscopy Paper” ( Topic – Safe Access at Laparoscopy) at the 49th AICOG at Cochin in 2006.
- Consultant Gynaecologist & Obsterician at Sneh Nursing Home, Andheri East, Mumbai.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Gautam Sonawane
18 years of experience
MNAMS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO, MBBS
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a gynecologist do?
When should one see a gynecologist?
What’s the difference between gynecologist and ob-gyn?
What can one expect from gynecologist on their first appointment?
How should one prepare for a gynecologist appointment?
How to choose the right gynecologist?
Does insurance cover gynecology treatments?