Gynecologists in Sanpada & nearby areas in Navi Mumbai, 28 Results
Dr. Anoushka Bagul
19 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
- Certified Laparoscopic Sterilization Professional in 2008.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Krishnai Gynaecology and Obstetrics Centre.
- Member of AMC.
Dr. Shilpa Patil
23 years of experience
- Lectures on Sex Education in School in 2016.
- Senior Consultant at Women's Health Care Clinic.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Reshma Waghmare
11 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Rare Case Presentation in 2014.
- Doctor at MPCT hospital.
- Member of NMOGS.
Dr. Pooja Bansal
15 years of experience
- FOGSI Recognized Infertility Course in 2013.
- Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Multiple Hospitals.
- Member of The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility