Gynecologists in Greater Noida West & nearby areas in Noida, 15 Results
Dr. Karnika Tiwari
13 years of experience
Advanced laproscopy and hysteroscopy training, Certificate course in IVF & reproductive medicine, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- 1st prize for paper presentation on - Role of urodynamics in prolapse – 4th national conference of Gynae Endocrine Society of India (GESICON), 26th – 27th April, 2014, New Delhi.
- Senior resident at Safdarjang Hospital.
- Member of National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI).
Dr. Aditi Ghai
15 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DUSG, DGO, MBBS
- Participant in Infertility Workshop, AICOG, Patna in 2014.
- Consultant at Ghai's Mother And Child Clinic.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Vidushi Lakhanpal
22 years of experience
Advance Life Support in Obstertics, MRCOG(UK), ATSM Urogynaecology (UK), DRCOG, DGO, MBBS
- Gold Medlist in 2016.
- Senior Consultant at Yatharth Hospital.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG).
Dr. Tulika Sinha
15 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Fellowship in Basic Ultrasound FOGSI certified,, Fellowship in Advanced Infetility Training, MRCOG(UK), MBBS
- First prize, AICOG, 2007 - Oncology Section Tamoxifen induced endometrial hyperplasia in 2007.
- Consultant at Max Hospital,Kailash Hospital,Jaypee Hospital.
- Member of FOGSI certified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (91)
After taking methotrexate , you have to be careful with your Blood counts , check your liver function tests. Also patients commonly get ulcers in mouth , take inj folinic acid for same
No such limitation, u can try for pregnancy as soon as possible
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods