The Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College and Hospital is situated in the centre of the city. It was founded in 1986. One of the most coveted hospitals is V.S. Dental College and Hospital.
Modern equipment is present in both clinics and laboratories.
Largest number of community development programmes in Bengaluru's rural and urban regions that serve the local population by offering free dental care. The hospital provides seamless access to all major public transit hubs, including the train station, bus station, and metro rail station.
Distance: 2.9 km
Duration: 11 minutes
Distance: 3.8 km
Duration: 15 minutes
- For accurate diagnosis and treatment planning, V S Dental College & Hospital makes use of digital radiography and 3D imaging technologies.
- For dental restorations including crowns, bridges, and dentures, CAD/CAM technology is used at V S Dental College & Hospital.
- Laser technology is available in the hospital for a variety of dental procedures, including soft tissue surgery, gum contouring, and tooth whitening.
- The hospital gives students hands-on instruction and real-world exposure using computer-assisted learning tools and simulations.
- Hospital has adopted an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system to maintain precise and effective patient records.
- Virtual and augmented reality are used in dentistry teaching and training at V S Dental College & Hospital.
- use of cutting-edge tools and less invasive procedures for dental procedures and oral surgery at V S Dental College & Hospital.
How do you rate the information on this page ?