Bangalore has plenty of prolific liver transplant hospitals with the best-in-class medical facilities and surgeons in India.
Best Liver Transplant Hospitals in Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- Performs liver transplants with a success rate of 90%
- Busiest liver transplant program of its kind in the world.
- Successfully performed isolated intestinal transplantation and transplants the abdominal wall – the first-ever case in South India.
Fortis Hospital Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- Records for consistently achieving outstanding results with high success rates in Liver Transplant.
- Most advanced equipment and the best techniques in a top-notch operation theatre, with minimally invasive techniques.
- Expertise in all types of liver transplants (living and deceased donor).
Old Airport Road, Bangalore
- The liver transplant program is the largest of its kind in the country.
- Facilities to cater to the most critical liver-related concerns.
- Provide affordable healthcare services through their association with the Manipal Foundation and various other Non-government organizations.
- Dedicated 20 modular State of the Art operation theatres with modern facilities for a liver transplant.
Aster Cmi Hospital
- Considered to be one of the best in the country with over 92% success rate.
- The paediatric liver transplant program is one of the largest in South India.
- A full spectrum of both paediatric and adult liver transplant.
- A dedicated team of liver specialist doctors with extensive experience and knowledge.
Bgs Gleneagles Global Hospital
- Offers the most affordable liver transplant in Bangalore.
- Advanced facilities for liver diseases with an excellent diagnosis.
- Devoted division for liver and pancreatic care.
- Performs all kinds of liver transplant surgeries.
- Delivers the best liver failure treatment, liver transplant surgery, and post-transplant care.
Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center
- Usage of the latest surgical techniques and tools, including laparoscopic liver surgery for fast recovery.
- One of the largest and most comprehensive liver transplant programs for liver failure and end-stage liver disease in India.
- Performing liver Transplant surgeries for both infants and young adults.
- One of the most experienced liver transplantation hospitals in India.
Sakra World Hospital
- Best quality healthcare services backed by a fine blend of Japanese technology and processes for Liver Transplant.
- Large experience of performing liver surgery for liver cancers, cancers of the bile duct, and other liver tumours.
- Intraoperative tools to perform safe and bloodless liver surgery.
Columbia Asia Hospital
- State of the art services using evidence-based guidelines and international protocols, at an affordable cost.
- A multi-disciplinary approach is a hallmark to manage successful liver transplantation.
- A well-equipped, laboratory, radiology and imaging services, and a contemporary transplant ICU complement the team.
Hcg - The Specialist In Cancer Care
- Performed the First Auto Liver Transplantation in Karnataka.
- Highest volume Liver and Pancreas surgery unit in Karnataka.
- Well known for its comprehensive personalized treatment plan for transplant.
- Performs all kind of liver transplant surgery with utmost expertise.
Millers Road, Bangalore
- Successfully performed complex liver transplantation and other GI surgeries.
- The use of technology with surgical skills has ensured results in keeping with international standards for a liver transplant
- The largest number of ICU beds (60 beds) in central Bengaluru.
Frequently Asked Questions
How common are elevated liver enzymes in pregnancy?
What are the causes of elevated liver enzymes in pregnancy?
How much does a liver transplant cost in Delhi?
What are the risks and complications of liver transplant surgery?
What are the leading liver transplant hospitals in Delhi?
What are the benefits of getting a liver transplant in India?
What are the pre-transplant tests required for a liver transplant in India?
What is the success rate of liver transplant in India?
Questions & Answers on "Liver Transplant" (4)
We have discovered that my uncle has Liver Cancer which is in 3rd stage. Doctors have found a lump of 4cm in his liver which will be removed through a surgery however he has only 3-6 months time to survive. Can somebody please help. Is there still chances of his survival?
Male | 70
Answered on 22th Sept'23
Dr. Ganesh Nagarajan
Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography of the whole abdomen showing moderate hypatomegaly with coarse attentuation, edematous GB mild dilated portal vein,splenomegaly,diverticulituis in sigmoid colon. Crystitis. My brother suresh kumar's report has been admitted in Maharaja Agrasain Hospital, Punjabi Bagh and the doctor has recommended us for a second opinion. Kindly advise / suggest next course of action if possible.
Male | 44
Answered on 30th July'22
Dr. Pallab Haldar
What is the life expectancy of a Liver Donor? What are the side-effects of donating liver?
Live Liver Donations is generally a safe procedure. This is being done across in many countries safely. Individuals who donate a portion of their liver usually recover safely from the procedure and can expect to live a normal life and healthy life.
Although it's a safe surgery but some of the complications of Live Liver Donations are: Bile leakage, infection, Organ damage or other problems. Consult liver transplant doctors, who on evaluation of the donor will guide you through procedure. Hope our answer helps you.
Answered on 27th May'21
Dr. Babita Goel
Hello, one of my relative is suffering from chronic liver disease, can a liver transplant be performed in his case and how long does a liver transplant patient survive.
As per my understanding the patient is having chronic liver disease, and needs liver transplant. Liver transplant should not be an issue. You need to get listed for donor's list. There is an entire protocol to match with donor. Patient's fitness will be decided by specialist. Please connect with Liver Transplant in India,
Liver Transplant doctors in Mumbai, or any other city. Hope this answer helps you.
Answered on 6th June'23
Dr. Babita Goel
Hospitals In Other Top Cities Of India
Top Different Category Hospitals In Bangalore
Top Doctors In Bangalore By Specialty
Get Free Treatment Assistance!
Fill out this form and our health expert will get back to you.