Doctor, i am 45 years old, and i have chronic pain in my abdomen due to my liver disease, doctors said only possibility is to remove the liver. I dont want to do that, could I get my stem cell treatment done for liver from mumbai, could you please suggest a clinic and a specific doctor who can help me through this.

Asked anonymously on 16th February, 2022 at 5:20 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 18th Feb 2022 at 9:53 am

There are some clinical trials that show that stem cell therapy could effectively work on patients, but it is still under research and thus has not been granted approval by FDA yet.

You should either go with your doctor, or you can try consulting other doctors - hepatologists.

Let us know if your locational preferences are different. You can also drop us a message if you have any unresolved query, take care!