India has now become a major center for liver transplant for international patients because of the high quality-low cost value proposition. Here you will find the list of the best liver transplant hospitals in India:
10 Best Liver Transplant hospital in India
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- Max Centre for Liver and Biliary Sciences is now based in this hospital
- It is one of the largest liver transplant centers in the world.
- With 20 years of experience in the procedure and a team of 200 members
- They have completed done 2600+ plus transplants.
- The Centre for Liver and Biliary Sciences in here is one the busiest and a very popular destination for liver transplantation in India.
- The success rate of Liver transplant here is over 95% and ten-year survival is over 80%.
- Many patients from overseas chose to come here for their treatment as the outcomes has been phenomenally successful.
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- Its was Asia’s first dedicated institute offering liver transplantation and all other levels of treatment for liver and biliary diseases.
- The Liver transplant unit is manned by the highly qualified team of liver specialists.
- The living donor liver transplant program is the leading in India and second largest in the world.
- Completed over 2,500+ Liver Transplants.
- The program has achieved the highest success rates (95%) and lowest infection rates (<10%) in Liver Transplant.
- The Institute is also a high-volume referral centre for all types of liver tumors, bile duct cancer, cysts and blocks and all complex non-transplant liver and biliary surgery.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- One of the leading liver transplant facility with over 3000+ transplants successfully accomplished.
- The hospital offers the most affordable liver transplant cost in Chennai.
- The centre has a devoted division for liver and pancreatic care.
- Equipped With state of the art infrastructure and manned by the best surgeons and hepatologists.
- Well-known for being one of the world’s most comprehensive, multidisciplinary disease-management centre.
Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center
- The multi organ center is preferred for transplant specializing in Liver transplants, Lung, Kidney and BMT.
- The MSMC's Liver transplant team has a dedicated department of multidisciplinary team that perform the procedure.
- The transplant unit is manned by surgeons, hepatologists and intensive care physicians working together.
- The hospital's transplant unit has specialised unit, ICU, OTs, and facilities for robotic surgery.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
- 500+ liver transplantations done at Apollo Chennai's Center for Liver Disease
- Types of liver transplant successfully performed: Pediatric, Adult, Cadaver, Transplant in acute liver failure and Liver-kidney transplant in India
- Fastest growing Liver Transplant program in India with the biggest cadaver program for liver.
- First of its kind Comprehensive Organ Transplant program being commenced here.
- Over 90 percent success rates for multiple transplants in India.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals is internationally accredited by Joint Commission International(JCI), having 52 specialities under one roof.
- In addition, it became the first hospital to have successfully performed a Paediatric Liver Transplantation way back in 1998.
- The Apollo group of hospitals offers 10,000+ beds across 64 hospitals in 9 countries.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- Not only Fortis is one of the top hospital in India for medical health services but also comes under the list of top 10 best hospitals across the globe and is also considered among the top 10 liver transplant hospital in
- India. It was established in the year 1992. This multi-super-speciality care hospital was, established way back in 2001 and presently has over 41 hospitals in India and 4 hospitals abroad with over 11000 beds that offers premium facilities.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- The transplant department deals with the entire spectrum of diseases of the liver, biliary tract and pancreas requiring surgical treatment
- One of the most advanced centres for Digestive & Hepatobiliary diseases, Gastro-Intestinal Surgery and Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery in North India.
- Technically complex and challenging surgeries for diseases such as cancer gallbladder, hepatocellular carcinoma and pancreatic cancer are routinely performed.
- The department has advanced critical care unit with 16 dedicated ICU beds.
- A typical Liver Transplant ICU unit has separate cubicles with laminar flow.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- The liver transplant department here has a comprehensive approach to the procedure.
- They provide transplant from both living and cadaver donors.
- Liver transplant staff includes: Transplant Surgeons, Hepatologists, Anaesthetists, Radiologists, Intensivists, etc.
- The success rate here so for is 87% for elective Liver Transplants.
- 79% success rate for emergency liver transplant.
- The overall liver transplant successrate is 86%
Peddar Road, Mumbai
- In the year 1973 Jaslok Hospital was founded by the Prime Minister of India – Mrs. Indira Gandhi, and it is usually recognized as amulti-disciplinary management centre with integrated specialities for liver,
- The hospitals undertake a wide array of liver transplants for all liver-related ailments. The transplant surgeries undertaken includes - living donor liver transplants, deceased or cadaver donor liver transplants, split liver transplants and auxiliary liver transplants amongst others.
Questions & Answers on "Liver Transplant" (5)
Other searched cities
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Mumbai
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Delhi
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Bangalore
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Chennai
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Hyderabad
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Pune
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Liver Transplant Hospitals in Kolkata