Interventional Cardiologists in Bund Garden & nearby areas in Pune, 5 Results
Dr. Abhay Somani
22 years of experience
FACC, DNB - Cardiology, DNB - General Medicine, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Dr. Pramod Narkhede
16 years of experience
DNB - Cardiology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Distinction In MBBS in 2002.
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at N M Wadia Institute Of Cardiology.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Dnyanesh Gaware
31 years of experience
FACC, DNB - Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Indru Schrine Gold Medal.
- Consultant at N. M. Wadia Institute of Cardiology.
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM).
Dr. Abhijeet Joshi
27 years of experience
DNB - Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Association of Serum Homocystiene and Acute Coronary Syndrome. DNB Journal in 2001.
- Consultant In Interventional And Clinical Cardiology at Joshi Cardiac Center.
- Member of Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC).
Questions & Answers on "Interventional Cardiologist" (109)
You need NCCT KUB to see if any stones in urinary tract.
As per my understanding, the patient is having LVEF 10% and is walking and talking normally (leading a normal active healthy life). To me it seems to one of the rare case where a person having LVEF 10% and leading active healthy life. You should consult a cardiologist and get the ECHO repeated either there may a mistake in the previous report or if it's a miracle then it should be studied further. Get in touch with experts from Best Cardiologists in Mumbai, or page of any other city. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, the patient seems to have triple vessel disease and the doctor has put one stent, but two other arteries having 100% blockage are left untreated. The ideal treatment for triple vessel disease is CABG, but there may be some more underlying factors due to which the cardiologist may have advise against CABG. You can always take a second opinion from other cardiologists, who on evaluating the patient and the reports will guide and clear all your doubts. Consult some of the Best Cardiologists in Mumbai, or any other city. Hope our answer helps you.