Orthopedists in Bavdhan & nearby areas in Pune, 16 Results
Dr. Amrish Bidaye
18 years of experience
FRCS - Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery, MRCS (UK), MBBS
Dr. Uday Bapusaheb Pote
10 years of experience
Consultant spine surgeon, Fellow in Spine Surgery, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- Short term results of Tubular discectomy in 29 patients in 2014.
- Associate Spine surgeon at Oyster and Pearl Hospital.
- Member of MOA.
Dr. Ravindra J Panse
14 years of experience
Fellowship in Diabetic Foot and Ankle Surgery, D.N.B. (Orthopaedics), MS - Orthopaedics, D. Ortho, MBBS
- 1ST RANK IN D ORTH.
- Co-Owner at Panse Clinic.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Hrishikesh Patkar
6 years of experience
Fellow in Hip and knee Replacement Surgery, MNAMS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedic, MBBS
Dr. Sandeep Patwardhan
25 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Dr Shirwalkar award for excellence in clinical surgery II MBBS in 1988.
- Arthroscopy workshop at Bombay Orthopaedic Society 1997.
- Member of Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India..
Dr. Abhijit Lonari
21 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics
- Fellowship in navigation and revision arthroplasty, at Asklepios Klinik, Germany, Jan in 2012.
- Dr. Gopalkrishnan Arthroscopy Fellowship (Affiliated to India Arthroscopy Fellowship) at Delhi, Aug in 2010.
- Observership in Arthroscopy at Ortho one super speciality hospital and Dr. Gopalkrishnan learning centre, Coimbatore, Sep in 2010.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Orthopedist" (171)
Colchicine is the best drug for those who are taking warfarin
When acute effect of gout subsides because of decreasing inflammation skins peels off.
Allopurinol cause urate lowering resulting in urate crystals being shed from articular cartilage into the joint space, resulting in acute inflammation ,hence it should not be used.
Alcohol is supposed to be predisposing factor for gout. But it's not scientific proven that gout will only flare if you quit the alcohol.
Its not like that. Any selective Cox2 inhibitor will do the job.