Krishna Hospital located in Pune, India, is a renowned medical centre. As a multi-specialty facility, it provides patients with a vast array of medical services and treatments.
A group of physicians, nurses, and support personnel who are all highly skilled and experienced in the medical field work together at the hospital to give patients the best treatment possible.
A sophisticated diagnostic centre, inpatient and outpatient departments, and an emergency care unit are just a few of the cutting-edge medical amenities available at the hospital.
Open 24 x 7
Available on call
₹ 500 Approx.
₹ 800 Approx.
₹ 800 Approx.
₹ 600 Approx.
Distance: 15 km
Duration: 36 minutes
Distance: 7.7 km
Duration: 23 minutes
- The operating rooms of Krishna Hospital are well prepared to perform a wide range of video endoscopic procedures including tertiary level laparoscopic surgery.
- Services offered by the radiology department at Krishna hospital, Pune include; Routine USG, USG Guided Interventional Procedures, Plain X-rays, Radiological Procedure: Intravenous pyelography, Ultrasound / Sonography, 2 dimensional Echocardiography, Color Doppler / Echocardiography
- Krishna hospital has three operating rooms, one of which is designated specifically for ophthalmology.
- Along with all other required devices like a defibrillator, the OT is equipped with the most recent anaesthesia machine and L&T multipara monitors.
- Two invasive ventilators that meet international standards are installed in the intensive care unit of Krishna hospital. One non-invasive ventilator is helpful for people with asthma, LVF, and other conditions. The Biphasic Defibrillator can be used to revive severe cardiac problems. For emergency pacing, a transvenous pacemaker and knowledge are accessible.
How do you rate the information on this page ?