Company logo

Ma'am my hair becomes thinner all over the head. I consulted with our family physician for treating androgenic alopecia and he prescribed me minoxidil. I have been under medication past 4 months but have not seen any positive results. What should I do now? Is there any other treatment for androgenic alopecia in women?

Asked anonymously on 6th May, 2022 at 2:27 pm


's profile picture

Dr. Mithun Panchal

8 years of experience

Plastic Reconstruction Surgeon

Answered on 6th May 2022 at 2:33 pm

You can think of prp , MESOTHERAPY and dhi blocker for treatment..

's profile picture

Dr. Sourabh Vyas

12 years of experience

Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery

Last edited on 6th May 2022 at 2:31 pm

Yes specific treatments are available. Kindly consult with our hair expert doctor.

's profile picture

Dr. Vikas Panthri

14 years of experience


Last edited on 6th May 2022 at 2:28 pm

Women can also undergo hair transplant.
Although it will be much advisable if we can have an online/face to face consultation to enable us to suggest you better


Relevant Blogs