What is the Hair Transplant Cost in Lucknow?
Hair transplant in Lucknow starts at ₹30/graft. We have calculated hair transplant cost in Lucknow per graft & types, helping you to find cost-effective HT.
The minimum hair transplant cost in Lucknow is around ₹30,000 per 1000 grafts. Normal expense of FUT in Lucknow is between ₹30-₹40 for each hair graft. Whereas for the advance and stitch less FUE method you will have to pay approximately ₹50-₹80 per graft.
The charges can vary depending on the number of grafts needed, the technology used, the surgeon’s experience, the clinic’s location, and reputation.
As far as affordability is concerned, other than India, Turkey is famous for its affordable healthcare services.
If you're thinking about getting a hair transplant abroad, Turkish hair transplant surgeons are renowned for offering top-notch treatment at a price that is quite affordable. Istanbul outperforms all other Turkish cities in terms of hair transplant surgeons. Turkey offers the treatment at a fair cost, and the care at Istanbul hair transplant clinics is excellent. Due to this, Turkey is the best country for hair transplant surgeries.
The cost of these procedures vary as per types and countries. To know more visit here.
Below we have given the per graft comparison of hair transplant cost in Lucknow.
Number of hair grafts
Average Low Cost
Average High Cost
No of Sittings Required
Note: The cost in the above table is the approximate cost of hair transplant in Lucknow and may vary clinic to clinic.
The doctors perform hair transplant in Lucknow using innovative and advanced methods. Presently, we will talk about the cost of hair restoration techniques accessible in Lucknow.
Cost of Different Hair Transplant Methods in Lucknow
1. Cost of FUT hair transplant
FUT hair transplant, also known as the strip technique is mostly preferred for people who have a large area of baldness.
- This technique allows the transplantation of maximum graft in a single session.
- Scalpel blades are used in this process to remove the hair-bearing skin from the donor area, and it is stitched together.
- The strip is then divided into grafts which contains 1 or 2 follicles and then gets implanted.
FUT hair transplant cost in Lucknow ranges between ₹30,000 to ₹40,000 per 1000 grafts. Here, for FUT, the per graft cost is around ₹30 to ₹40. If you undergo hair transplant for higher level of baldness then it might cost you up to ₹2,00,000.
Now, we will compare the lowest and highest FUT hair transplant cost in Lucknow:
|Number of Grafts||FUT Cost Lower Side ₹30/Graft||FUT Cost Higher Side ₹40/Graft|
Note: The cost in the above table is the approximate cost of the FUT method and may vary the clinic to clinic.
2. Cost of FUE Hair transplant
- For hair restoration in small regions, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is the most popular method.
- Follicular units are extracted one at a time from the donor portion of the body, usually the back and sides of the head, in this process.
- The follicular units are implanted into small holes produced with a little punch of 0.8mm to 1mm in the afflicted areas.
- Expert surgeons punch the scalp area where the graft is inserted with a microsurgical needle.
- FUE is a time-consuming procedure that can be completed in one large session of 6 to 7 hours or in multiple shorter sessions of 2 to 3 hours.
- The best feature about this procedure is that it does not leave any scars. As a result, preferred for Facial Hair Transplant.
FUE hair transplant cost in Lucknow ranges from ₹50,000 to ₹70,000 per 1000 grafts. The per graft price for FUE is around ₹50 to ₹70. The cost might rise upto ₹4,00,000 depending on the number of grafts needed. It is one of the most broadly utilized methods. Here, the extraction of follicles is done by using a punch but the implantation process is similar to FUT.
Now, let’s discuss the lowest and highest cost for the FUE method in Lucknow:
|Number of Grafts||FUE Cost Lower Side ₹50/Graft||FUE Cost Higher Side ₹70/Graft|
Note: The cost in the above table for the FUE method is the approximate value and may vary from one clinic to another.
3. Cost of PRP hair restoration
The cost of Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment in Lucknow starts from ₹5,500 per session. This treatment is used for hair loss or after the hair transplant treatments to boost up your hair growth. The treatment cost depends on the intensity of hair loss and the number of sessions required respectively.
|PRP Cost||Minimum Cost in Rupees (₹)||Maximum Cost in Rupees (₹)|
However, the cost of this treatment may vary from clinic to clinic depending on the experience of the surgeon.
Hair Transplant Loan
Don't have the proper means for your Hair Transplant Procedure? Don't worry!!
There are many companies in India providing financing for the hair transplant procedure along with options like zero down payment and easy EMI options.
What are the factors that affect hair transplant cost?
- Degree of Baldness: The entire expense of hair transplant surgery is directly related to the level of baldness that has occurred. Larger the bald area more the number of grafts needed.
- Number of grafts: High level of baldness needs a greater number of grafts for implantation. The count of grafts that each individual requires depends on the present rate of baldness, the density of hair needed to cover the baldness, the availability of the grafts and the texture of the hair.
- Technique applied: Generally, FUE or FUT techniques are implemented during hair transplant surgery. The application of the FUE technique involves the use of advanced technology for the extraction of graft, hence it is expensive compared to the FUT technique.
- Number of sessions: Mostly, hair transplants are performed in one session, which takes about 4-8 hours approximately. In some cases, they require a higher number of grafts as the area of baldness is larger. The average number of grafts that can be transplanted in a single session is around 2500-3000. If the count of hair grafts exceeds, then the client might need more sessions.
- Expertise of the surgeon: It has been noticed that experienced surgeons with high success rate tend to charge more. This is so because they have years of experience in performing hair transplant and are able to deal with complicated cases with ease.
- Reputation of the clinic: Apart from the clinic’s location, its popularity also matters with respect to the cost of surgery. The clinics that are highly reputed and successful will naturally charge higher for hair transplantation.