Dental Crowns Doctors in Turkey
Dental Treatement Hospitals in Turkey
Dental Treatement questions asked by people
If you suffer from tooth decay or cracks in your teeth that won't heal, a dental crown may be just the solution. In this blog post, you will find information on how much dental crown cost in Turkey.
Want to inquire about personalized treatment expenses? Don't hesitate. Talk to us today.
Cost in Top Cities
Dental crown cost in Turkey
Turkey has a large dental tourism industry because of the low dental treatment costs. However, the price can vary significantly depending on the type of dental crown you get and where you choose to get it done.
Dental crowns Turkey cost $10 to $970 approximately,
The average cost of a dental crown in Turkey is $210. Also, depending upon the type of cap used, the cost may vary.
Take the first step to recovery. Get in touch with us for your treatment.
Types of dental crowns and cost in Turkey:
Here, tooth crown cost in Turkey is given for your better understanding.
|Dental Crowns in Turkey||Average Cost|
|All Porcelain Crowns||$130|
|Porcelain Fused-to-Metal Crowns (PFM)||$160|
Disclaimer: The cost of the different dental crown treatments depends on various factors given below.
Cost Comparison in Different Countries:
The dental crown cost in Turkey is relatively cheaper compared to other countries.
Don’t believe it?
Check out yourself in the table below.
|USA||$800 - $3,000 per tooth|
Factors affecting tooth crown Cost Turkey:
- The material used for the dental crown.
- The choice of crown you choose.
- The appearance of the crown.
- The strength and durability of the crown.
- The Geographic location from where you take your treatment.
- The number of teeth involved in your treatment.
Why choose Turkey for dental crown treatment?
The following reasons make Turkey an excellent choice for dental crown treatment.
- There is very little waiting for any type of treatment.
- Medical visas for treatments in Turkey are simple and inexpensive when compared to other destinations across the world.
- Several specialists with years of expertise.
- High-end dental diagnostic equipment.
- There are around 5000 dental laboratories.
- Low Priced Dentist Care OF Excellent Quality
Your health is too important to ignore – schedule your appointment now
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay