In their twenties, the majority of people experience thinning hair or a receding hairline. Even though hair loss is normal, it may be unsettling and have a negative impact on one's self-esteem. We offer a list of specialists that can help you halt and regrow your hair, as well as dermatologists who investigate the reasons of baldness and try to assist you combat your hair loss problem and we have a list of best Hair Loss Treatment doctors in Kalyani Nagar & nearby areas in Pune, who can help you to regrow your hairs.
Hair Loss Treatment doctors in Kalyani Nagar & nearby areas in Pune
Dr. Pradeep Kumari
21 years of experience
DNB - Dermatology & Venereology, DVD, DDVL, FCPS - Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- Young Dermatologist IADVL in 2007.
- Chief at Skin & Surgery International, Asia institute of Hair Transplant..
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Nitin Jain
21 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, FCPS - Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, DVD, DDV, MBBS
- MEMBER OF CUTANEOUS SURGEONS OF INDIA in 2011.
- Doctor at Asia Institute of Hair Transplant Pvt Ltd.
- Member of Asian Hair Restoration Society.
Dr. Puja Bansal
24 years of experience
PG Diploma In Clinical Cosmetology (PGDCC), CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures, CDE Endo-Prostho, BDS
- Oral Health Awareness for Brush Twice in 2010.
- Consultant at Prudent International Health Clinic Koregaon Park.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Questions & Answers on "Hair Loss Treatment" (86)
Frequently Asked Questions
1)What are the average consultation fees of the Hair Loss Treatment doctors in Kalyani Nagar & nearby areas in Pune?
Hair specialist consultation fees range from Rs.500 to Rs.1000 ($7 to $14). Furthermore, it may vary depending on the location.
2) How to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally?
Below is the list of effective solutions to help reduce or prevent hair loss:
- Regular massaging of the scalp may increase blood circulation in the scalps and help you to relax and improve scalp health.
- Treat dietary deficiencies
- Reduce alcoholic
- Avoid smoking
- Medication: Rogaine (Minoxidil)
- Avoid brushing wet hair
3) Is there any side effects of hair transplantation ?
Hair transplantation has recently acquired favour as a cosmetic surgical treatment. When compared to other cosmetic surgical procedures, hair transplantation has a low complication risk. However, if it isn't managed properly, it might lead to significant problems. There are, however, a number of less serious and treatable problems that might emerge. Pain, edoema, asymmetry, bleeding, visible scarring, folliculitis, crusting, graft dislodgement, hiccups, and effluvium are all common postoperative problems, so make sure you follow all of your doctor's instructions to avoid them.
4) What are the best hair loss treatment a Dermatologist recommends?
In recent years, hair loss has become a major problem for both men and women, and many are looking for quick fixes and hair restoration treatments. PRP (platelet-rich plasma therapy) is the newest hair loss treatment technique, with promising results. Not only does this treatment encourage hair development, but it also strengthens hair follicles. The stage of hair loss, on the other hand, determines the treatment, which is established after a comprehensive examination by a certified dermatologists, and we have list of best Prp Treatment doctors in Kalyani Nagar & nearby areas in Pune, who can help you to regrow your hair.