A friend of mine( 27 year old) is suffering from swelling in the brain for two years, and now she is lying unconscious for the whole day, earlier told her a blood clot,.. plz tell us best doctor in agra or near delhi

Asked anonymously on 22nd January, 2022 at 9:33 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Answered on 28th Jan 2022 at 1:10 pm

We suggest booking an appointment with a neurosurgeon for their issue, refer our page to find doctors with a significant contribution in this field - Neurosurgeons.


Let us know if you need anything else!

Relevant Blogs