Company logo
Male | 24

How can I improve my sexual timing before my wedding?

Hi doctor iam getting married soon but my timing is too bed what should I do

Dr. Madhu Sudan's profile picture

Dr. Madhu Sudan


13 years of experience

Answered on 2nd Apr '24

You are advised to see a urologist or a specialist in sexual health for diagnosis and treatment accordingly. They can propose some sort of medication therapy, lifestyle changes or therapy aimed at boosting your sexual health. It is imperative to consult a medical expert instead of relying on self-treatment options.

Cost Of Related Treatments In Country