Hi I am Harshal Ambre 30 years old facing DVT Issue. Kindly recommend whom to consult.

Asked anonymously on 2nd January, 2022 at 8:51 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 5th Jan 2022 at 9:58 am

Kindly visit our page to find a suitable specialist for your condition (and which we interpret as Deep Vein Thrombosis): Hematologists.


Let us know if your ideal location to get treated for this condition is different, and also leave us a message if you have any other doubt/concern, take care!