Tummy Tuck doctors in Mumbai, 28 Results
Dr. Aamod Rao
11 years of experience
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Plastic Surgery, Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Kapil Agrawal
22 years of experience
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ganesh Avhad
12 years of experience
MBBS, MD - Dermatology, Fellowship in Dermatological Laser Surgery, DNB
Tummy Tuck Mumbai
Basically everybody wants to look good and perfect and living in Mumbai gives them the advantage of choosing the latest technology to fulfill their dream of looking in great shape. Tummy tuck Mumbai is a type of liposuction. Liposuction is a fat reduction process which helps you in removing the unwanted fat which is not unaffected to the diet you followed and exercise. Liposuction in Mumbai has become a trend to look in shape. Talking about cost, the Liposuction cost in Mumbai is cost effective because of doctors and techniques used by them. Same goes for Tummy tuck Mumbai is one of the most sought after cosmetic surgery, which helps the individual to attain the taut tummy they desire.
Therefore Dermatologists in Mumbai are in great demand and they use all types of advanced technology and they treat disease like acne scars, wrinkles, tattoo removal, pigmentation, age spots etc.
What is Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgery where the muscles in your abdominal walls are tightened and the extra fat and skin is removed to flatten the abdomen. Tummy tuck gives you a flatter and tighter abdomen and also reduces the stretch marks on the lower abdomen. The abdomen, many a times fail to return to its original shape after pregnancy, weight loss or weight gain, so tummy tuck helps to tone the abdomen.
Tummy tuck cost in Mumbai is affordable and you can get one to suit your budget without compromising on the quality of the treatment. Mumbai is a prime destination for domestic and international patients who want Tummy tuck at reasonable price.
The ideal candidate for Tummy Tuck is:
- A person who is unable to lose flab from their abdomen even after diet and exercise.
- A person who is not obese.
- A person who is not obese.
Different types of Tummy Tuck
- Full tummy tuck surgery During this surgery the patient's abdomen is cut from hipbone to hipbone. The surgeon shapes and manipulates the muscles, tissues and skin as needed. The patient will have a new belly button opening and drainage tubes will be placed under the skin for a few days. This surgery is opted by people who require the most amount of correction.
- Mini tummy tuck surgery This surgery is an option for people who are around 10% of their ideal weight. It only requires one incision which is done on the lower abdomen and it is not as wide as the full tummy tuck. The navel is also left intact in this procedure.
- Endoscopic tummy tuck surgery This form of abdominoplasty is a minimally invasive procedure that requires a shorter recovery period, less swelling, bruising and scarring than other forms of tummy tuck surgery. A number of small incisions are made in this procedure and the surgeon conducts the entire surgery using thin, long instruments.
The surgeon does not remove any excessive skin during this surgery; instead he tightens the muscles and may remove extra fat from the abdominal area. This procedure is mostly suited for patients with bulging bellies, but less amount of excessive abdominal skin.
Post operation care
After surgery, drain tubes, are placed to drain out the accumulated fluid for a few days and the abdomen is swollen for a couple of weeks. The treatment site is bandaged and the patient will have to wear abdominal compression garment for around 6 weeks. Stitches are removed after 10 days and the person can resume work within a few weeks.
The patient may experience swelling, discomfort and bruising after the surgery. He may also experience complications such as blood clots and infections,which could slow down the healing process.
The success rate is extremely high for tummy tuck and the patients are satisfied and happy with the outcome.