Cancer is a condition when a few of the body's cells grow out of control and spread to other bodily regions.
CT scan, bone scan MRI, biopsy test, and PET scan are some imaging procedures that are conducted to diagnose cancer.
Gujarat has become one of India's most popular tourist destinations, thanks to its vibrant festivals, rich heritage, and delectable cuisine. Many people are coming from various states in search of the best hospitals in India for treatment.
Even, if you live in Ahmedabad and are searching for best cancer hospitals, you can view the list of best cancer hospitals in Ahmedabad. With all the latest technologies, an experienced team of doctors for ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, blood cancer, lymphoma, etc and best-in-class facilities here is the list of The best cancer hospitals in Gujarat.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Cancer treatment in India is a better option?
India is developing its technology at a fast phase, and the same is with the medical sector. Here are some reasons why India is the best destination for Cancer treatment:
- Hospitals with international accreditation
- Skilled and experienced doctors
- Affordable treatment
- Advanced technology
- Availability of easy medical visa
- High-quality research and development
Know more information about cancer treatment in India.
2. What is the cost of Cancer Treatment in India?
A person cannot determine the cost of cancer treatment in India without having complete knowledge about the patient. On average the cost can range between Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000. Know more about cancer treatment costs in India.
3. What factors should one consider while choosing a hospital for cancer treatment?
- Specialization: Before going in for a treatment or consultation, a person should know if there is a cancer specialty available in the hospital on not.
- Technology: Cancer treatment requires advanced technology. Before a person chooses a hospital, he should make sure there is proper technology available in the facility.
- Doctors: A person should find out about the doctors in the hospital and their experience with treatments.
We have created a list of hospitals considering all the factors, for complete information, visit our list of Cancer Hospitals in Rajkot.
4. What is the difference between hospitals with NABH accreditation and JCI accreditation?
The international society of quality has approved both of these international healthcare quality standards. NABH (National Accreditation Board for Healthcare Organizations) is an Indian product promoted by the Quality Council of India, whereas JCI (Joint Commission Worldwide) is the international branch of the American Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
As a result of this comparison, the NABH standard is at par with JCI and other worldwide standards approved by ISQua. Both are separated into patient and administrative healthcare parts. The bulk of the JCI and NABH criteria are the same. While not all objective criteria are required in JCI, they are all required in NABH, making it more difficult to achieve.
5. Which will be the best hospital for the oncology department in India?
This is really a tough situation and it's tougher to find hospitals that provide the best-in-class treatment with a team of specialized & experienced doctors. To make this task easy for you we have prepared a list of the Best Oncologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
6. What is the duration of an Indian Medical Visa?
By default, the Indian government permits this visa to be valid for 60 days. However, India's new visa policy allows for the extension of a paper-based medical visa for up to 180 days. You do not need a Medical Visa if you entered India on an Indian Tourist Visa or an Indian Business Visa and need medical help during your stay in India that was not expected in advance.
Furthermore, you do not need a medical visa for consulting a doctor about your problem. A Medical Visa, on the other hand, is required for treatment. Here is the list of the best medical tourism companies in India for your reference.